To Test or Not to Test – English Proficiency for US University Study

There are two ways for a foreign student to prove his or her English proficiency for acceptance into a university or college in the US: 1. The first option is to enroll in an ESL school with a university preparation program offering letters of conditional acceptance into a US university. This means that if the student moves through the English […]

Continue reading