If you need a high score on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) for admission to a U.S. university, you want to be as prepared as possible and take the test with confidence!
As the official IELTS Testing Center in Denver, Bridge has the experience to help students prepare for success on this important exam. In fact, we are the 4th largest IELTS testing center in the United States! Now we offer even more ways for students to prepare with our IELTS Power Prep Courses. Choose from the following options, or bundle all 3 to maximize your learning and save.
Online, Self-Study IELTS Practice
This is 100% online practice you can do at your convenience, anywhere and anytime.
- 3 months’ access to online practice exercises and examples
- Listening and Reading sections are scored automatically
- Thousands of writing examples for the Writing section and hundreds of videos for the Speaking section
- Access to 30 timed practice exams
- Track your progress as you move through the exercises
Online IELTS Mock Exam
Our most popular option, this is a single, marked IELTS mock exam.
- Timed and structured the same as the actual IELTS exam, so you can familiarize yourself with the format of the real test
- Includes recommendations on how to improve your score
- Speaking tasks are graded by real teachers
- Writing tasks include personalized feedback from real teachers
One-Day, Onsite IELTS Preparation Course
Learn in person with our on-site, one-day IELTS power prep course at our Bridge center in downtown Denver, Colorado.
- Course includes 6 hours of in person, intensive IELTS preparation in one day
- Specialized curriculum is taught by experienced teachers and covers essential test-taking strategies (textbook included)
- Course consists of 90-minute lessons covering each section of the IELTS
- Schedule is convenient: Saturday from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Ready to get serious about preparing for the IELTS? You can bundle all 3 Power Prep options for the full program and save 10%. To learn more about IELTS Power Prep, click here.