Since 1986, BridgeEnglish Denver has been serving thousands of international students at our learning center on South Colorado Boulevard. Over the years, we have grown significantly in this space and have evolved to be at the forefront of the international education industry. To continue to improve our services and to offer more opportunities to our students, we have made the big decision to move to a new location in downtown Denver!
Our new location in the Denver city center is just few blocks from the Colorado State Capitol, Denver Public Library and Denver Art Museum, with easy access to restaurants, public transportation and a wealth of other amenities. The new location is freshly remodeled and boasts state-of-the art classroom technology to make life for our students better than ever.
Great new benefits of the BridgeEnglish City Center include:
- Central location – close to dining and amenities
- Extremely walkable neighborhood – close to downtown and uptown
- Transportation – two blocks from Civic Center Bus Station (serving 18+ bus routes)
- Situated along tree-lined 16th Avenue – with dedicated bike lane
- Free bike parking on-site
- Freshly remodeled space – modern classrooms and inviting common areas
- On-site café with outdoor seating
We are excited to better serve out students in this location, and moved on October 1, 2015. We have been working very hard to make this transition seamless for our current students, and will be fully operational during the moving process. We look forward to seeing everyone at our new address, 225 E. 16th Ave, Suite 120, Denver CO 80203!
Blog Post written by Nancy Choi, Bridge Marketing Intern. Updated by Lauren Bell.