There are many ways to get to know the Mile-High City as an English language student. You could ride the bus around town, visit the museums and other attractions or just look out the window of your classroom. However, you would be missing out! There are many other fun and unique ways to explore Denver. Whether you’re a new BridgeEnglish student or you’ve been here for a while, you should definitely check out these exciting adventures.
- Pedal Hopper – “The Party You Pedal”: These “party bikes” are powered by you and your friends as you explore different parts of the city. You can bring snacks on board and choose one of three routes to explore. This is a great way to learn about a new neighborhood and get some exercise.
- Banjo Billy’s Bus Tours – “Saddle up for 90 minutes of unforgettable stories!”: One of Denver’s famous tours, Banjo Billy will tell you about the history of Denver from an old school bus made to look like a hillbilly shack. You will hear ghost tales and crime stories too, and you’ll get to vote on which stories you want to hear!
- Denver Inside and Out – “Where History Comes Alive”: This is a walking tour and scavenger hunt based on the 1922 robbery of the Denver Mint. Everyone participates in solving the mystery of the crime while learning about some important landmarks in Denver.
- Colorado Adventure Segway Tours – “Ride the Experience”: Do you know what a Segway is? It’s a way to glide around that requires no special skills and is very fun! You can take one of their Denver Segway Tours with your friends and explore the sights while you are learning a new skill. Don’t worry, you will receive Segway training and have a great time.
- Culinary Connectors – “Elevating Your Culinary World”: With their Savor the Flavors Walking Tour you will get to taste food from some of Denver’s most delicious neighborhoods. Every tour ends with a happy hour, full stomach and a great start to your weekend!